Uploading videos from your computer
1. In your web browser, go to www.youtube.com.
2. If you’re not signed in to your YouTube account, click the Sign In button in the sidebar on the left of the page and enter your details.
3. Click the Upload button at the top of the page.
4. Before you start uploading the video, you can choose how public you’d like the video to be. In the dropdown menu, choose Public, Unlisted or Private. If you choose private, add the names or email addresses of the people you want to allow to view the video.
5. Click Select files to upload, then choose the video you’d like to upload from your computer.
6. As the video is uploading, you can edit its details, including the video title (make sure it suitably describes your video: if it is for a particular assessment, include the unit code and assessment number), description and tags in the Basic info tab.
You can also click the Advanced settings tab to edit more settings, including commenting and captioning.
7. When your video has finished uploading, you can choose which of the thumbnails you prefer in the Video thumbnails section.
You’ll find the link for your video on the left side of the screen. This is the link you’ll use to share the video with others.