The best time to start accessing employment services is when you start your degree. The process of securing a job in your industry, changing careers or going for that promotion can be nerve-wracking, and the sooner you get started, the more prepared you’ll be for the future.
At Swinburne Online we want to give our students a helping hand, which is why you'll have free access to SwinEmploy made available through the Swinburne University of Technology Centre for Career Development.
SwinEmploy is an indispensable tool that offers you a range of employment services, personalised job boards and a Going Global jobs database that offers information and guides to working in a range of countries.
Whether you need help looking for a job locally or abroad, changing careers, could do with some online interview practice or simply need advice on how to submit your best resume for that perfect role – at SwinEmploy is available for support.
You can also prepare for your career by speaking one-on-one with a Swinburne career counsellor via phone, email, face to face or Skype for guidance and advice at any stage of your career planning.
Why you'll bookmark SwinEmploy
- Personalise your search for jobs both locally and abroad
- Get information on graduate programs, industry and department news
- Find out about volunteering, salary information, LinkedIn or self-employment
- Have access to our counsellors who can offer one-to-one guidance at any stage of your career preparation
- Get an overview of local and international industries and organisations, including some of Australia’s biggest companies
- Access resources that will help you master networking, cold calling, interviews, resume writing, working overseas and more