Being organised and on top of your work is one of the most important parts of studying. But it’s also a challenge, especially if you’re juggling other commitments alongside your study.
To help you stay on track to academic success, we’ve put together a list of some great study apps to help you get organised and avoid the inevitable study hurdles!
Build a list
- Todoist takes the traditional to-do list up a notch with options like sub tasks, sub projects and the choice to visualise your productivity.
- Evernote allows you to build a list but it is also helps you collate files, images and notes from various devices. You can even use the app to take photos and record audio!
- Dropbox or Google Drive allow you to share your documents, presentations and ideas with others. Both are both free, easy to sign up and offer 2gb of data without chewing into your file space.
- SelfControl and Cold Turkey are two great apps that will help you avoid and block distracting websites during your designated study period.
- Noisli or Noizio both produce ambient quality music to help you focus, relax and stay calm while you study.
And remember, if you’re having any troubles with your studying our Student Advisors' work seven days are week and are ready to take your call on 1300 937 765.